Monday, November 15, 2010

Three Days Late for Day 17 & Day 18 oh and Day 19

Day 17: Someone you wish you could switch lives with for a day.

I don't really know how to answer this question. I don't think that you could truly experience anything in just one day and how do you really know what someone else's life is like?
  • I'd like to try being a stay at home rich wife for like a month. I don't think a day would work for this one. Then all my shopping and crafting abilities could be in full force.
  • I'd like to try being a CEO or some one high up ina company. I think it would be fun to be the real boss.
  • I'd take my pick at a few or more celebrities. (Although none are really jumping out at me right now)
So there you go a totally lamo post.

Day 18: PLANS/DREAMS/GOALS:


I have plans to have a couple of these someday. We haven't really decided when and I'm ok with that. I'm not in a hurry and there is no need to put a due date on it. Anthony and I have decided that we will know when we're ready for that part in our lives. For now we are happy with the way things are 


 Before we have babies we are definitely going to have one of these. Isn't he cute? Anthony and I have made more plans for puppies than we have for babies! Ha. He has known since I met him that he wanted one of these. I just can't decide what I want. I have been researching a little and have limited it to the following:


Dalmation


Weimaraner


Siberian Husky


I have never been to Disneyland before. My parents always picked vactions like, Zions, or Bryce Canyon, or Mt. Rushmore, etc. Not saying I didn't have fun, but I feel like it is a must to go to Disneyland. Anthony and I are going for our anniversary in March. No if's and's or but's about it.


I definitely want to go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower. This I think is sort of a dream/goal. I am not sure if I will ever make it here or not. This definitely isn't on Anthony's to do list so maybe I might have to wait til I'm older. Who knows, but I am going to try.


I have serious plans to go to New York. This one I got Anthony to agree upon.


I have plans to become a teacher. I have about two and a half years to go. I wish it could be faster because the sooner I get out of retail the better. I chose to be a teacher because 1. I love english and history and I was always really good at those subjects so teaching them seemed obvious and 2. I wanted a job where I could be a mom too.



I have plans to be a stay at home mom for a little bit too. I am not sure when this will happen whether that means a break from teaching or in between, but I'd like to take a break from work and just be a mom for a while.


This I have decided is going to be graduation present. I know it isn't the most practical of all mommy mobiles out there, but I refuse to have a mini-van and anything that looks like its pretending not to be a mommy van. I have always wanted a Toyota Tacoma. Dark blue is my favorite color but they aren't making it anymore but I would definitely be ok with the white. Don't you think I'd look good driving this thing?


I plan on owning a house. My favorite style of house is colonial. I love all the windows and the wrap-around porch. I plan on having sort of an in between house and then building or buying something similar to this. Obviously money plays a big part on this one. Anthony and I are sort of preparing now for this one. We hope that in the next two years we can buy a house while its a buyer's market.

Pheww!

Day 19: Nicknames you have and why you have them

I have never really had to many nicknames. Which is kinda funny cause when you think about it my name presents a lot of oppurtunities (Chris, Christy, Chrissy). No one has ever called me by any of those names. I have always been Christene.

My mom calls me "sister" I am the only girl in my family and this is why I think. My dad calls me it sometimes, but not really.

Anthony called me C-Dog while we were dating, now he just calls me babe.

A few friends at work call my Pupi. Its an inside joke and I don't even know how it started.

My aunt calls me pumpkin, but I think she calls everyone that. I can't remember.

Well thats pretty lame I should make up my own nickname :]





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!