Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 7: Welcome to the Pity Party

There are a lot of people that inspire me, but I couldn't decide who to write about.

I am having one of those, what I like to call "poopy" days. Where I just feel all sorts of things ranging from frustration, sadness, loneliness, anger, tiredness, annoyance, etc. but there isn't really an explanation as to why. Anybody out there know what I mean?

So, in light of what I just shared above I decided that I need to write about Anthony. Because he inspires me, and he will be home in about an hour and know exactly what to say to make me forget about all the stuff mentioned above.

So let me tell you something about Anthony. He can't be serious. Ever. Everytime I some kind of problem or I trying to talk to him about something "serious" his solution is to make me laugh. Which during that time makes me so furious, but when it's over I see that laughter is really the best medicine and almost always I forget what was bothering me in the first place.

So let me show you some pictures of what I mean by Anthony not being serious:



 This one we actually got a good smile! I had to add it in.
Anthony inspires me to be more positive. I can get pretty negative, and I often throw pity parties for myself. I have gotten a lot better than I was when we were first married, but I occasionally still go through these "spells" and today happens to be one of them.

So let me tell you about it.

Anthony and I NEVER see each other. Now I realize that when you get married the expectation of how much you see each other is a lot higher than actuality. But, we really NEVER see each other. I'm not being dramatic. So I get up at 8 o'clock and then I go to work and I don't get home until 7 o'clock, but that hardly matters because you see Anthony goes to work at 3 o'clock and he doesn't get home until midnight and it goes on like this EVERYDAY (except for the Tuesday and the weekends). Sounds fun, huh? I do wait up for him, but it pretty much means that I am tired a lot. Sometimes this gets the better of me and I cry and I get totally depressed about our situation.

And then . . .

Anthony comes home like the knight and shining armor and he makes it all better. He reminds me that this isn't going to be like this forever. Which is true. Just hard for me to remember at times. He is able to take a completely negative situation and turn it into a positive one. He does this to every situation not just ones that involve us and our relationship but other things too. Like car stuff, house stuff, family stuff, and work. Whatever.

This is why Anthony is my inspiration. He reminds me that there is always light in the dark. I love him so much and I am soooo lucky to have him in my life.

So there it is my pity party and my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!