Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 15: Welcome Home.

Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first ten songs that play:

Cadillac Ranch by: Chris LeDoux
Long Line of Cars by: CAKE
Take Me With You by: Secondhand Serenade
A Place For My Head by: Linkin Park
Better by: Regina Spector
Fast Cars and Freedom by: Rascal Flatts
Welcome Home (Acoustic) by: Coheed and Cambria
In My Head by: Jason DeRulo
You Found Me by: The Fray
Revelry by: Kings of Leon

And there we have it. There is a lot of variety on here. The bolded songs are songs from Anthony, at least ones that I had never heard of before until we were dating. Of course I had heard and knew songs from CAKE, Linkin Park, and Coheed and Cambria, but now I actually know them. Not just their popular stuff. He also has introduced me to a lot of acoustic stuff which I really like. I especially like the intro to the song featured above "Welcome Home" you may recognize it from the move 9? A Tim Burton movie. Anyways I will leave you with a video of the song live. It is a little long, but just listen to intro. Its amazing.

Disclaimer: I listened to the whole song and I'm pretty sure its edited, but there might be something I didn't hear. So please do not be upset if there is anything offensive. I mostly wanted to point their talent mainly in the intro.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!