There are the obvious ones that I am grateful for everyday whether it's Thanksgiving or not.
- I am grateful for Anthony and I's jobs. While it never seems like we have enough money I know that we are better off than most and I try to remind myself that everyday.
- I am grateful for our two working cars. Even though the Geo isn't half as pretty or as fun to drive as the Mazda. They both work and we can afford them.
- I am grateful for OUR tiny apartment. It is so much different when you get to call a place yours. It makes cleaning so much more rewarding even if it is just a little place.
- I am grateful for friends and family. I see my family a lot and it makes it easier to not see Anthony when he is at work. I don't feel lonely. I am also grateful for friends who make the hard times fun!
- And most of all my hubby. Anthony is really great. He never complains and he makes me so happy. He does anything I ask of him without hestitation. I miss him a lot, but that makes me more grateful for the time we do have together.
Make working in retail bearable through the holidays.
They make not having television ok.
I still get to watch all my Brothers & Sisters, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family and Parenthood.
I look forward to Wednesdays because of this
Since I watch it on Hulu I have to wait til the next day for it to be posted on their website.
Awesome. New morning drive to work ritual.
Always have to have the toes and usually the fingers painted.
Can't ever have enough colors.
This juice is awesome
You should try it.
Anthony likes to turn the heater off while we sleep so we have a bunch of blankets on our bed right now. They make snuggling more fun.
Thats it for today!
I have lots of homework and finals are coming soon.