Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 10

 Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped:

This may be a little hard because I am not at home and don't have my laptop to read off my most played list on itunes.

So here are some songs that I listen to ALL the time: (I am sure I am missing some)

Hyped:
"Teenage Dream" by: Katy Perry
"Magic" by:  B.o.B and Rivers Cuomo
"Believe" by: Cher
"One More Time" by: Daft Punk
"Sexy Back" by: Justin Timberlake
"Here (In your arms)" by: Hellogoodbye
"Strip Me" by: Natasha Bedingfield (her new single, LOVE IT)

Happy/Nostalgic
"Somethin Like That" by: Tim McGraw
"This is Us" by: Keyshia Cole
"Then" by: Brad Paisley
"Big Green Tractor" by: Jason Aldean
"Down" by: Jay Sean
"Love Like Woe" by: Ready Set

Sad:
"I'll be Missing You" by: P.Diddy
"Just a Dream" by: Nelly
"I Miss You" by: Incubus
"Just to See You Smile" by: Tim McGraw
"Whiskey Lullaby" by: Brad Paisley and Allison Krauss

So there are so many songs I like. I'd like to think that I have a pretty wide range of music - Anthony introduced me to a lot of alternative stuff which was mainly the music I was missing.

Also interesting note: I do not listen to music when I am mad. Weird, huh? Its like when I am driving in the car and I am super mad about something (i.e. a stupid customer) all I can think about is how upset I am and I don't even realize what is playing on the radio/iPod/CD. I like to solve things in my head and I think about things a lot so I sorta tune everything out.

Hope you have a good weekend!

We're going to Color Me Mine tomorrow for a birthday party!!! So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!