In my English 1010 class is where I found out about it. We had to post to the blog like three times a month for an assignment, but I never really knew what you could do with it.
It wasn't until my best friend's sister in law, Randilyn started one did I realize 1. That a lot of people I know have one and use it to update stuff and 2. That there is a world of blog crafts. Which is what I spend most of my time doing.
- I have one because I am not very good at doing the written journal sort of thing.
- Because I need some reason to take pictures of Anthony and I.
- So family can know about us and what we are up to.
- And also I have something to do when I am bored.
- Also maybe I make people laugh. (probably not though)
And there you have it!
I'm caught up.
I'm planning on skipping Day 13 (write a letter to someone who has hurt you) post. I agree with Gillian, and I don't need to dwell on the past and make people wonder who I am writing it to. So I will have to come up with something else.