Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 12

How I found out about blogger and why I have one.

In my English 1010 class is where I found out about it. We had to post to the blog like three times a month for an assignment, but I never really knew what you could do with it.

It wasn't until my best friend's sister in law, Randilyn started one did I realize 1. That a lot of people I know have one and use it to update stuff and 2. That there is a world of blog crafts. Which is what I spend most of my time doing.

  • I have one because I am not very good at doing the written journal sort of thing.
  • Because I need some reason to take pictures of Anthony and I.
  • So family can know about us and what we are up to.
  • And also I have something to do when I am bored.
  • Also maybe I make people laugh. (probably not though)

And there you have it!

I'm caught up.

I'm planning on skipping Day 13 (write a letter to someone who has hurt you) post. I agree with Gillian, and I don't need to dwell on the past and make people wonder who I am writing it to. So I will have to come up with something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!