Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm Back!

Whoa! I haven't posted in forever, but that's ok because I don't have many followers or readers for that matter but it's ok. Really. But I hope we can be friends again and you will all read my blog even if you think I'm weird or crazy or whatever. Maybe I'll entertain you with my craziness. My husband thinks I'm funny.

Moving on. . .

My husband is a hunter. You should know this if you read my sidebar. If you know anything about hunting you would know that October is a big month for all of us rednecks, which means Anthony is gone. Pooey. He is gone for the rest of the weekend and then almost all of the following week. He is going with my brothers and Dad. I used to look forward to the hunting season because it meant that my mom and I got to go shopping, but now I dread it. Anthony has worked graveyards before, but only for one night at a time and he was home by 5 in the morning. So, this is the first time we have been away for more than 24 hours. How ridiculous are we? Seriously I am such a baby and I have been crying this whole week. I have to work this whole week anyways so I shouldn't be too lonely. I have plenty of things to keep my busy: I have about twenty hair bows to make, the house definitely could use some cleaning and I have a sleepover planned with my best friend Aimee and her little girls so don't feel bad.

Something else that I have been thinking about. Money. Ugh. I hate that word. It is one of those constant stressors and I have never been very good at it. Budgeting, saving, spending. Really I'm not good at any of those, well I supposed I'm pretty good at spending, but you get what I mean. To pay for hunting Anthony donated plasma twice a week to save up money to buy a gun as well as ammo and other supplies needed. I am so proud of him for saving and sticking to it. Anthony told me last night that after the hunting he would start donating plasma to help save for this awesome beach cruiser bike:
Isn't she a beauty? I love bright blue and green together, especially with the peacock detail on the fenders. I'm so excited. The original plan was for this to be my Christmas present, but Anthony brought up the point that if I got it for Christmas it would be the only present I would get and I wouldn't even be able to ride it for another three months. So, I can get it as soon as we SAVE enough money!

Right now I am extremely grateful for the fact that Anthony and I have good steady and pretty well paying jobs and I know that we are better off than most and I feel so blessed.

Sorry for the long post!

Oh, and P.S. don't you love my new blog look and especially the header? It was made by Gillian. She is awesome and so is her blog.

Until Next Time,

Christene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!