Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 4

A habit I wish I didn't have...

There are so many, but I'll only share a few as not to embarass myself.

This is the one I wish I didn't have the most:


Haha! For some reason I always wait til the last minute to do something, whether it's homework, chores, getting ready for work, anything. Anthony says its because I like to "live on the edge."


No I don't have a habit of picking my nose, but I pick everything else. Every little bump on my body I find and pick it til it bleeds or becomes worse than before, and I do it to Anthony too. I'm trying to do better and control myself so by the time we have kids I wont do it to them!


I have a really bad short term memory and I am always losing things. Especially when it comes to my phone or my keys, sometimes we tear up the whole apartment to find my phone and it will end up being at the very botttom of my giant purse or I will take the remote to the other room and forget I took it with me. Seriously, I would lose my head if it wasn't attached.

Well, that is all for now! Hope I made you smile a little at my serious bad habits!

See you tomorrow on Day 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!