Here it goes.
A recent picture of yourself plus fifteen interesting facts about yourself...
This is me enjoying a delicious apple pie caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Anthony and I go there sometimes after dinner for dessert and buy two. One for now and one for later. They're sooo yummy.
1. I can shape my tounge to make a three-leaf clover
2. I have a very long name, Christene LaChell Edenfield. Even without my middle name, its quite long and it takes me forever to sign it. I should work on that. Oh... and I also have six E's in my name. Thats weird.
3.My favorite shows are: Parenthood, Modern Family, Glee, Grey's Anatomy and Project Runway.
4.I wore braces for pretty much all of my childhood... second grade to my sophmore year...not only did I have braces, I had headgear, chingear (yes there is such a thing), spurs, every kind of retainer and alot more.
5. I really loathe the snow. I had an "accident" two years ago and ever since then it freaks me out to drive in it.
6. I get annoyed pretty easily. It's something I'm trying to work on.
7. I am a way picky eater. I like a lot of things, but I am more concerned with the quality of the product. I only trust my parents, my best friend Aimee, grandparents and my husbands cooking. Other than that I analyze every part of the food.
8. I really want a dark blue Toyota Tacoma. I'm thinking graduation present. :]
9. I have had pretty much every color of hair, to brown, purple, blue, black, blonde. The only reason I am blonde now is because Anthony requested it for our wedding.
10. I always have to have painted fingernails.
11. I don't put lids on things after I open them. Drives the husband crazy.
12. I can't sleep unless I have a blanket tucked over my shoulder.
13. I sleep with my mouth open and often times wake up to dried drool over my face. :]
14. I'm a picker, I pick pick pick until I (or Anthony) bleed.
15. It really bugs me when people don't use correct punctuation or grammar in texts. (I'm an English Major).