Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 3

Picture of my friends and I:
I will go into some indepth detail about them to make this a little more interesting.

Corey & Myra Rowe: She seriously is like the older sister I never had. She and her hubby moved to Florida before we got married, but she flew out just for me :]
Shayla: My longest oldest best friend
Aimee: My best friend, we are so similar. She has helped me a lot through these last months, helping me figure stuff out be supportive.
Tyson: Actually he is Shayla's little brother, but he is so funny. We share a love of Harry Potter.


 My Family:
Garrett: We are so different. We faught a lot when we were little, but now we have a better understanding.
Matthew: He's eight years younger than me so I grew up taking care of him so we have a pretty close relationship.
My Mom: (Yes I know we look alike). I loved being the only girl and going shopping with her (still do).
My Dad: I am pretty sure I get my personality from him (sarcastic and stubborn).


Anthony's Family: There are so many of them! I went from having an extremely small family to a very very large one. Seriously we have like four family reunions a year just so we can see everybody. My favorite is the German Reunion. I love them, and wish we had more time to spend with them. Especially little Enoch, our nephew.


And of course my hubby! We have known each other for a very long time, and we have always had a close relationship. He knows I'm crazy and loves me just the same. No one truly understands me and accepts me like he does, and I am so lucky to have him!


Well now you know a little more about me!

See you tomorrow on Day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!