Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another Mindless Challenge:

I thought it would be fun to look back at things. Also I have been bored out of my mind today and I can't think of anything to blog about.

1. How did it all begin? How you met? First Date? First Kiss? How long did you date? Etc.
2.When did you know he was the one?
3. Proposal: How did it happen?
4. The Ring
5. Engagement/Bridal Pictures
6.The colors
7. The dress
8. Your accessories
9. The ceremony/reception
10. The cake/food
11. Your song
12. Favorite and least favorite part of the day
13. Honeymoon
14. Thoughts on marriage
15. First place that you lived together
16. Kids?
17. Most recent picture of you and your spouse.

When I am done I plan on printing it out. Mostly because I haven't really done anything to remember the wedding or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!