Sunday, May 29, 2011

How did I know he was the one?

I'm not really sure if I believe that there is just one person meant for you. Ever. I think there is one person meant for you in a certain time. Whether or not you get married or just date or even get divorced. I think it depends on the decisions you make and where they lead you. With that being said I'm also not really sure when I knew Anthony was the "one." My mom said she knew as soon as she saw us together, but for me it wasn't as obvious as that. It was sort of a transitional thing. I guess I knew a couple of weeks after he got home from his mission that we were going to get married. I just couldn't picture my life without him, it just made sense.

Tomorrow is "The Proposal"

Christene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!