Saturday, April 16, 2011

A lot on my mind

Well its 11:30ish and I can't sleep. It's really not that late, but the hubby is fast asleep. He literally fell asleep within minutes of laying down. I don't think I have EVER done that. Sleep is an issue for me. I don't know why, but I think it might have something to do with anxiety. I tried once to write in a journal about all the things I was "worried" about right before bed so that hopefully it would help me clear them out of my head. Well it didn't work. So I don't know what's wrong with me, or maybe there isn't anything wrong with me. I don't really feel tired, but I don't really feel like want to run a marathon. Maybe this will help me fall asleep.

Speaking of things to worry about... lets just name a few that are on my mind right now:



Finals:
Are fastly approaching. I have one comprehensive math final at 7am a week from Monday and two 10-page papers due as well as a portfolio due in about a week. Awesome.




Buying a house:
Isn't this house cute?
Anthony and I are to the point where we are ready to start looking at houses. Seriously. Like go inside of them. AHHH. I am so excited, but also anxious.



Job:
I have a love/hate relationship with my job. But really don't we all. This picture makes me laugh because the JCP is like all over customer service.

All of my friends, including my hubby just say, "I just need to not stress out." Ha. If only it were that simple I'd be asleep right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!