Monday, January 17, 2011

Just an Update!

I haven't posted for awhile because I have been so busy. Every spare minute seems to be already taken. I literally have to pencil in my whole life, at least on the week days, otherwise I don't get my homework done in time and have no time for anything else.

I started school a couple of weeks. I am taking 11 credits because 12 credits was too expensive.
I am taking:
Academic Writing for English Majors T & Th
Math 1010 (AGAIN) MWF
Contemporary Approaches to Literature M & W
English Scholarly Forum WIGATI (Whenever I get around to it)

I go to school at 7:30 in the morning and then I got to work til 5 and then I go back to school til 7. It makes for a really really long day, and not much time to do homework, hang out with friends or SLEEP!

But just in case you haven't heard I have exciting news:

Anthony got transferred to the DAY SHIFT

That means that he works 7:00-3:30 which also means that we actually get to have dinner together every night. I wonder what that is like? He suprised me with the news on Friday. He didn't even tell me that he asked to be transferred. I am so excited and he is just really tired. :] But we will get into the swing of things soon enough.

My house is messy. I hardly have time to do laundry so it just sits in clean piles. AGH. I swore I wouldn't do this to myself, but here I am. Anthony is a great help, but I am OCD about how the towels are folded so I do it. Also he forgets to take the lint off that thing and he thinks "its no big deal." Its totally a big deal to me so I just do it.

Anyways,

Thats our life.

Its as boring as ever, but we love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!