Monday, January 3, 2011

In Hopes of Making 2011 Better!

I have mentioned before that I am a list maker. I like to have goals, but they have to be readily available for me to see them or I will forget them. So I make resolutions every year, but they seem to fall by the wayside before January is even over, but this year is going to be different!

I'm going to take better care of ME this year [and hopefully that means Anthony will follow in my footsteps]
I'm going to eat better [not going on a diet].
I'm going to get in shape.
I'm going to sleep more.
I'm going to organize my life more.
I'm going to save money.
I'm going to go to church more.
I'm going to love myself more.

I have thought a lot about this and I feel that it will benefit me a lot. I live a very stressful life, but its mostly my fault because I take too much on. I agree to do things for people when I know very well I don't have time. This year is going to be about ME [and Anthony] because who knows what 2012 will bring. We know 2011 wont bring a baby but maybe next year might so I gotta figure myself out before I start bringing someone else into this life.

Yep, thats a long list. It's going to start tonight. With yoga. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!