Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My New Challenge

So I have been neglecting my clothes for a long time now. Not all of them, just the ones that are in the back of my closet. We have one of those awful closets with the sliding doors so you can only see half of your closet at a time. It really is awful. Especially cause I have to share with Anthony and the side that his clothes is on is the one that has the easiest access and is open most of the time, so that means that 3/4 of my clothes are at the back and are never seen. So I forget about them. So I usually wear what is at the front so I rotate between the clothes that are at the front and I organize in color so I wear black and white A LOT.

This is a picture of our closet.
Anthony has hardly anyroom


And this is a picture of the rest of our closet.
With only my clothes.
See how they are organized according to color?

Does that make sense at all? So I decided that I am going to wear everything in my closet before I repeat anything. I was going to count all my clothes, but that seems like a waist of time. So I am just going to keep going until there is nothing left for me to wear. I am going to document with my camera so I will remember what I have already worn. The only exception is special events and my vacation to Disneyland coming up in a couple of weeks. Also it is mostly pertaining to shirts/skirts/dresses. I only have a few pair of pants, and with my work dresscode I have to wear dresspants 5 times a week and I don't have a lot of those. Understand? So let the adventure begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!