Thursday, March 31, 2011

Looking Forward

Seriously I cannot wait until this semester is over. I feel like the spring semester is always the worst for me, my motivation seems to be seriously lacking. I also feel like it will be the worst every year for the rest of my life because it is my anniversary in March and I feel the need to celebrate awesomely so therefore my school work is poopie.

I have been daydreaming a lot lately about the things I can do when school is officially over in a couple of weeks (eek! I still have two ten-page research papers due).

Anthony and I are still planning on getting bikes this summer. Although they might not be as nice as I would like because money doesn't grow on our tree. Last summer Anthony and I were working opposite shifts so we didn't really get to do anything fun, but this summer we have all day pretty much to enjoy each other and the sun.

I think were going to buy season passes to Seven Peaks. Matthew my little brother gets pretty bored during the summer and so do I sometimes so this will be a great way for us to get out and do something.

I can't wait to READ! I am going to read any book I want this summer and as many as possible. I miss the days of recreational reading. I don't have time to anymore and I feel especially bad if I am devoting my time to a book that my professors would find less than educational. I have a long list and I plan on reading a lot while in Fish Lake. Anthony rented a boat for a whole day and as much as I like fishing ALL day seems a bit much, but I will just bring a long my kindle and get me some read on!

Well that is all for now. Just getting my writing juices flowing!

1 comment:

  1. OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS ME!

    ReplyDelete

Love Me Some Comments!