Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Christmas List:

Holy Cow! I finally finished all my final projects for the semester and only have a final to take tomorrow. I am so happy to be done. The house is really needing some love and I haven't finished decorating. My wreath not done, and not sure if it will be. Anyways I thought I would just show some of the things I want for Christmas. Yes, Anthony knows about all of these, and I don't think I am getting any of them based on the fact that the presents under the tree don't match up and he would have had to order all of these...but maybe I'll be suprised...

Kindle: Yes Please

Toms: Silver?

 Or Glittery?
I am so excited for Christmas! This is our first married Christmas, and I can't wait to see Anthony's face when he opens his presents. I think he'll be happy.


Working in retail during the holidays is crazy and so are the customers. No offense. I am happy to have a job and I need to remind myself this everyday. The mall is so busy. I have to park a mile away. We are open earlier and later so I get even less sleep than usual. But I try to remember the meaning of Christmas and what it's about. I am going to finish decorating this week and maybe post a few pictures.

Oh! I almost forgot! I'm going to the Zoo Lights tonight with Aimee and her girls! Never been before, but excited to do something Christmas-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Me Some Comments!